MTXRM7000A (High Frequency Mobile Digital C-arm System)
1. Hand controller on C arm stand: control the mechanical and collimator movement, improve your workflow even you are away from the unit.
2. Hand controller on the work station trolley: select the mode of fluoroscopy.
3. Synchronized dual touch-screen panels mounted on C-arm stand, with intuitive user interface and APR parameters setting, make the exposure control at your hand all the time.
4. Four dimensional motorized movement for easy and accurate positioning.
5. Short, sharp pulses for clear images and the radiation exposure for the operators and patients can be reduced to a minimum.
6. Motorized iris collimator with multi-leaf, supports high accuracy for selected x-ray field size.
7. Crosshair overlay corresponding with laser light, designed for easily checkpoint location before operation, avoiding unnecessary exposure.
8. Professional remote controller for exposure, allows operators retreating to X-ray exposure.
9. Professional storage system for single and continuous images, reducing the repeatability of the exposure.
10. The wide opening and depth of the arc make for precise alignment with minimum interference with the operating area.
11. Double rotatable flat screen monitors on the trolley, clearly visualize the smallest anatomical details even at an angle.